Sam Lovick has over 30 years economic consulting experience in pharmaceuticals, electricity, gas, water, telecommunications, public policy, expert testimony, gambling, valuation and damages estimation. He has gained this experience all over the world, most notably Australia, the US and the UK. Sam’s advice is often founded on sophisticated quantitative analysis, using a range of techniques such as behavioural modelling, Monte Carlo modelling, linear and non-linear programming, and real options analysis. But he communicates the results in an accessible, concise and direct manner, whether as expert testimony or as strategic advice to senior executives and boards.
- Are reduced adverse events worth the costs of delays in achieving COVID-19 herd immunity?
- Early use of a partially-matched influenza vaccine alongside social distancing reduces hospital utilisation and mortality
- Running R clusters on an AMD Threadripper 3990X in Windows 10
- Genetic testing to help protect workers in the COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 roadmap to recovery
- Our Final Report on compensation for AEMO directions in SA in early February 2020 is released
- Should we follow a suppression or an elimination strategy for COVID-19
- Will there be a second COVID-19 wave in Australia?
- Independent expert determinations of compensation for AEMO
- COVID-19. Where to from here?
- A managed spread of COVID-19 may be best
- Lowering the cost of COVID-19 pandemic interventions